How can our Neurologists help?
Alethea provides eConsult access to Neurologists who are happy to answer questions about many topics including:
- Advice on complex patient symptoms
- Recommended investigations for symptomatic patients
- Suggestions for new or existing medications
- Review of investigation results
- Recommendations for next steps and continuing care
- Management of common neurological problems such as headache, seizure, movement disorders, peripheral neuropathy, and neuromuscular conditions.
- Assessment of common neurological symptoms such as visual disturbances, face or limb weakness or numbness, neuropathic pain, dysarthria, dysphagia, loss of coordination, vertigo, gait disturbance, language difficulties, or changes in memory or personality.